Llyn Brenig Sailing Club
Phone: 0151 604 1055
Llyn Brenig Sailing Club was founded in 1976 with a small 'portacabin' and very limited facilities. The Club is located about 10miles west of Denbigh in North Wales and the reservoir is well signposted.
LBSC is a small friendly club with membership of about 80. From the earier days of the portacabin, members now benefit from a number of major developments including a new clubhouse which has recently been extended. Facilities now include:
- hot showers in comfortable changing rooms including facilities for disabled members;
- fully equipped galley;
- training room;
- training fleet of six Picos, two Optimists and two Wayfarers;
- two RIB safety boats and a committee boat;
- three Challenger trimarans reserved for disabled members;
- Concrete ramp for launching;
- Boat and car parks
The success of the club is very much down to the initiative, energy and hard work of its members. Members are expected to contribute in what ever way they can to enable all members to enjoy the facilities. The club welcomes members from all walks of life, junior, senior and disabled.
We have an active fleet of boats from a wide variety of classes, the largest of which is the Flying Fifteen fleet. A number of members also moor sailing cruisers up to about twenty five feet.
Our category listings:
Sailing : Clubs and Associations