Faircote Farm and Stud
Faircote Stud is set in the heart of 'Winnie the Pooh' country in the beautiful Ashdown Forest in East Sussex.
This is a professionally run livery yard that treats our clients, both owners and horses with the utmost respect.
With over 15 years experience, here at Faircote Stud, you can be confident that your horse will receive the best possible care.
Our facilities are amongst the best in the Ashdown Forest:
- All year grazing.
- Indoor arena
- Outdoor ménage
- Two furlong oval 'all weather track'
- Spacious Loddon Boxes
- Many acres of post and rail paddocks
- Immediate access to 6,500 acres of hacking in the Ashdown Forest
- Claydon horse walker
- Ample lorry and trailer parking
- Fully alarmed tack room
- Riders shower facilities
- 24 hour supervision, owners living on site
- We offer a comprehensive livery service, that offers excellent value to clients.
Horses available for sale, and full or part loan. Contact the livery yard for more details.
As well as the livery stables, we also offer a dog sitting service that ensures your dog is happy and content when you are away on holiday or business.
Our category listings:
Equestrian : Facilities